~ La Parra Ranch TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1952, updated 1977
La Parra Ranch, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1952.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5488723
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): La Parra Ranch, Texas (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 24134
- Scan ID: 110141
- Imprint Year: 1977
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1975
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Survey Year: 1950
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: La Parra Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1952
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map La Parra Ranch, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Pete Artesian Well - Eberia Well - Bordas Artesian Well - Miralejos Artesian Well - Labores Well - Las Flores Artesian Well - Risken Well - Alto de la Cruz - Tomas Well - Cobas Well - Risken Lookout Tower - Atravesada Artesian Well - Cabillos Well - La Parra Ranch - Padre Alejos Artesian Well - Tacolote Artesian Well
- Map Area ID: AREA27.2527.125-97.75-97.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW27.25-97.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE27.25-97.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW27.125-97.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE27.125-97.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 27.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 27.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.625
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA