~ Humble TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1916
Humble, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5487793
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Humble, Texas (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21433
- Scan ID: 128185
- Visual Version Number: 0
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Humble
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Humble, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Central Green - Humble - Oakwilde - Aldine City - Aldine Place - Audubon Park - Castlewoods - Greenbriar Colony - Oak Knoll Estates - Edgeworth Place - Pinevillage North - Lindale Farms - Kinwood - Western Homes - Fair Green - Lee Land - Greenview Manor - Greenwood Village - Shadowlake Estates - Humble Acres - Spears Village - Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park - Mount Houston - Orange Grove - Sequoya Bend - Aldine Meadows - Riverwood Estates - Armstrong Place - Hardy Heights - Northington Estates - Weldon Pines - Fountain View - Emerson Place - Glen Lee Place - Parkwood Estates - Dyersdale
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.875-95.375-95.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-95.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-95.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.875-95.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.875-95.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA