~ Hueco Tanks TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1995, updated 1995
Hueco Tanks, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1995.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5487741
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Hueco Tanks, Texas (file size: 12 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21379
- Scan ID: 117858
- Imprint Year: 1995
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1991
- Edit Year: 1995
- Field Check Year: 1991
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Hueco Tanks
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Hueco Tanks, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hueco Mountain Estates Number 6 Colonia - Hueco Mountain Estates Number 3 Colonia - Hueco Mountain Estates Number 4 Colonia - Hueco Mountain Estates Number 5 Colonia - Hueco Mountain Estates Number 7 Colonia - Hueco Mountain Estates Number 8 Colonia - Hueco Mountain Estates Number 1 Colonia - Hueco Mountain Estates Number 2 Colonia
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.875-106.125-106
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-106.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-106
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.875-106.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.875-106
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA