~ Houston Heights TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1995, updated 1998
Houston Heights, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1995.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5487679
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Houston Heights, Texas (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21238
- Scan ID: 117852
- Imprint Year: 1998
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 0
- Aerial Photo Year: 1995
- Datum: NAD83
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Houston Heights
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Houston Heights, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Inwood Pines - Glenburnie - Garden Oaks - Timber Grove Manor - Graceland Terrace - Forest West Shopping Center - Westview Terrace - Candlelight - Eureka Acres - Springdale - Highland Acres Homes - Ridgecrest - Fairway Park - Oaks of Inwood - Arbor Oaks - Chateau Forest - Candlelight Forest West - Brookhollow - Antoine Forest Estates - Stude - Hunters Creek Village - Candlelight Oaks Village - Brook Smith - Woodland Heights - Central Park Northwest - Pinemont Plaza - Spring Oaks - Shady Acres - Holly Park - Melrose Gardens - Sheraton Oaks - Forest Pine - Stone Heights - Bayou Bend - Monarch Oaks - Rosslyn - Houston Heights - Pine Terrace - Oak Forest - Hilshire Village - Magnum Manor - Highland Heights
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-95.5-95.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-95.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-95.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA