~ Herds Pass TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1978, updated 1978
Herds Pass, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1978.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5487419
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Herds Pass, Texas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20159
- Scan ID: 110706
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Edit Year: 1978
- Field Check Year: 1974
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Herds Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Herds Pass, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Little Well - Arp Flat Tank - Middle Tank - Buzzard Roost Tank - Threemile Canyon - Mud Tank - Twomile Tank - Redford Tank - Davis Tank - Deer Tank - Buena Vista Windmills - Antelope Windmill - Arp Flat - Horse Camp Peak - Herds Pass Spring - Fish Tank - Herds Pass - Kildugan Well - Eagle Tank - Twomile Canyon - Music Mountain - Ikins Ranch - Boracho Canyon - Head-of-the-Canyon Tank - Rock Tank - South Tank
- Map Area ID: AREA3130.875-104.375-104.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31-104.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31-104.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.875-104.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.875-104.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA