~ Glass Mountain Ranch TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1983, updated 1984
Glass Mountain Ranch, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1983.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5486651
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Glass Mountain Ranch, Texas (file size: 11 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 17380
- Scan ID: 108480
- Imprint Year: 1984
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1975
- Edit Year: 1983
- Field Check Year: 1977
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Glass Mountain Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1983
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Glass Mountain Ranch, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Glass Mountains - Oil Well Windmill - Little House Well - Dessie Ranch - Shearing Pens Windmill - Sanderson Cabin - Brooks Ranch - Glass Mountain Ranch - Meeks Draw Windmill
- Map Area ID: AREA30.530.375-103.125-103
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.5-103.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.5-103
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.375-103.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.375-103
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -103.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA