~ Cedar Bend TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950, updated 1980
Cedar Bend, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5483623
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cedar Bend, Texas (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 7771
- Scan ID: 106635
- Imprint Year: 1980
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1979
- Aerial Photo Year: 1977
- Edit Year: 1979
- Field Check Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cedar Bend
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cedar Bend, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- KAUM-FM (Colorado City) - Badgett Canyon - McGuire Spring - Bullock Tank - Barber Lake - Fairview Church - Good Well Windmill - Logsdon Reservoir - Cedar Bend - Horns Chapel School - Buzzard Windmill - Moser Canyon - Cedar Bend Bridge - Shinnery Flats - Rabbit Hollow - Bone Hollow - Colorado City Airport - Texas Department of Criminal Justice Dick Ware Transfer Facility - Rogers School - McGuire Tank - Wheat Pasture Tank - KVMC-AM (Colorado City) - McGuire Canyon - Strain Pool Oil Field - Texas Department of Criminal Justice Daniel Webster Wallace Unit - Handley Cemetery - Col-Tex Refinery (historical) - Lower Tank - Upper Tank - Bullock Canyon - Barber Reservoir - Dawson Canyon - Mitchell County Ambulance Service - Low Bridge - Mitchell County Hospital - Oil Well Windmill - Twin Windmill - North Fork Canyon - Clay Smith Peak - Little Blue Hole - Colorado River Off Channel Storage Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA32.532.375-101-100.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.5-101
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.5-100.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.375-101
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.375-100.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -101
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA