~ Cedar Bayou TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1916
Cedar Bayou, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1916.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5483617
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cedar Bayou, Texas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 70942
- Scan ID: 123852
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mont Belvieu
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1916
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cedar Bayou, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Chaparral Village - Allenbrook - Country Club Oaks - Country Club Cove - Quail Hollow - Country Club Estates - San Jacinto Place - Eldon - Cedar Bayou - Ginger Green - Country Club Gardens - Mont Belvieu
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-95-94.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-95
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-94.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-95
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-94.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -95
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA