~ Big Hill Bayou TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1962, updated 1979
Big Hill Bayou, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1962.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5482427
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Big Hill Bayou, Texas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 3729
- Scan ID: 106366
- Imprint Year: 1979
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1974
- Aerial Photo Year: 1974
- Survey Year: 1943
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Big Hill Bayou
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Big Hill Bayou, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Blind Bayou - Shell Lake - Cabin Lake - Blind Lake - Big Hill Reservoir - J D Murphee State Wildlife Management Area - Big Hill Bayou Wildlife Management Area - Gum Island - Coffee Bean Slough - Salt Bayou - Barnett Lake - Crane Bayou - Derring Gully - Shallow Prong Lake - Big Hill Bayou - Willow Lake - Hog Island
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-94.125-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-94.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-94.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA