~ A Bar A Ranch TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1964, updated 1982
A Bar A Ranch, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1964.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5481215
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): A Bar A Ranch, Texas (file size: 13 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 19
- Scan ID: 106094
- Imprint Year: 1982
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Photo Revision Year: 1982
- Aerial Photo Year: 1979
- Edit Year: 1982
- Field Check Year: 1964
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: A Bar A Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map A Bar A Ranch, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Spring Creek - Baker Cemetery - Bauerlein Cemetery - Horse Creek - Carpenter Creek - Wallace Creek - Elm Creek - Cazey Creek - Wet Hollow - Circle R Sky Ranch - Gallant Lake - North Prong Medina River - Bauerlein Creek - Gallant Lake Dam - Thompson Lake - Anchor T Ranch - Garrison Lake Dam - Stanford Creek - Pecan Ranch - Thompson Lake Dam - Dewberry Hollow - Cripple Creek Ranch - Circle R Resort Ranch Airport (historical) - Pecan Creek - Rhyme Creek - Hough Creek - A Bar A Ranch - Cinco B Ranch Airport - Rocky River Ranch - Idlewild Airport - Chalk Creek - Means Cemetery - Mickle Creek - Horse Valley Ranch - Benton Creek - Garrison Lake - Coalkiln Creek - West Prong Medina River - Goodman Cemetery - Rocky Creek - West Prong Cemetery
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-99.375-99.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-99.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-99.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-99.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-99.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA