~ Bay City TX topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1958, updated 1958
Bay City, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5480891
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bay City, Texas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68665
- Scan ID: 108180
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bay City
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bay City, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Oakland - Perry Landing - Gulf Hill - Chinquapin Landing - Gulf - Rymers - Churchill - Cedar Lake - Sargent - Velasco - Quintana - Cedar Lane - Matagorda - Freeport - Gainesmore - Caney - Bay City - Jones Creek - Wadsworth - Brazosport - Hinkles Ferry - Surfside Beach - Hawkinsville - Bryan Beach - Rugeley - Quintana Beach - Midway - Surfside - Chinquapin - Gulf Park - Velasco Heights
- Map Area ID: AREA2928-96-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29-96
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW28-96
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE28-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29
- Southern map edge Latitude: 28
- Western map edge Longitude: -96
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA