~ Marfa TX topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1895
Marfa, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1895.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5480603
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Marfa, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65986
- Scan ID: 128624
- Imprint Year: 1915
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1893
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Marfa
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1895
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Marfa, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Marfa - Ryan
- Map Area ID: AREA30.530-104.5-104
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.5-104.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.5-104
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30-104.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30-104
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA