~ Gatesville TX topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Gatesville, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5480511
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Gatesville, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65550
- Scan ID: 128600
- Imprint Year: 1906
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1886
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Gatesville
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Gatesville, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fort Gates - Leon Junction - South Purmela - House Crossing - Cold Springs - Pecan Grove (historical) - Killeen - The Grove - Westcliff - Slater - Nolanville - Saint Elijah Village - Mountain View Estates - Union Hill - Comanche Village III - Antelope Crossing - Cavitt - Pidcoke - Harker Heights - Union Grove - Middle Crossing - Flat - Jackson Crossing - Gatesville - Lime City - South Mountain - Brookhaven - Topsey - McNair Village - Montague Village - Arnett - Bland - Purmela - Curry Crossing - Comanche Village II - King - Comanche Village I - Riggs Ford - Dog Ridge (historical) - Kay Bee Heights - Mason Crossing - Walker Village - Lone Star - Copperas Cove - Owl Creek - Oglesby - Mound - Chaffee Village
- Map Area ID: AREA31.531-98-97.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.5-98
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.5-97.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31-98
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31-97.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31
- Western map edge Longitude: -98
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA