~ Eastland TX topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Eastland, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5480433
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Eastland, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65394
- Scan ID: 123932
- Imprint Year: 1906
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1888
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Eastland
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Eastland, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Rising Star - Carbon - Chuckville - Punkin Center - Duster - Mountain Top - Desdemona - Cisco - Downing - Merriman (historical) - Ellison Springs (historical) - Sipe Springs - Okra - Eastland - Mangum - Union Center - Rucker - Chaney - Ranger - Tiffin - Gorman - Amity - Pleasant Hill - Beattie - Morton Valley - Olden - Staff - Kokomo - De Leon - Branton - Romney - Stag Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA32.532-99-98.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.5-99
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.5-98.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32-99
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32-98.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32
- Western map edge Longitude: -99
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA