~ Brady TX topo map, 1:125000 scale, 30 X 30 Minute, Historical, 1894
Brady, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1894.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5480317
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Brady, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 65048
- Scan ID: 106535
- Imprint Year: 1949
- Visual Version Number: 0
- Survey Year: 1886
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Brady
- Grid size: 30 X 30 Minute
- Date on map: 1894
- Map Scale: 1:125000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Brady, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Elm Grove - Voca - Rochelle - Winchell - Pecan Springs - Niblock - Hall - Paul Junction - East Sweden - Placid - Hays Crossing - Pear Valley - Knight Crossing - Waldrip - Mercury - Mitchell Crossing - Military Crossing - Fife - Whon - Walker Crossing - Holt - West Sweden - Chaffin Crossing - Beasley Crossing - Milburn - Lohn - Selman - Keys Crossing - Brady
- Map Area ID: AREA31.531-99.5-99
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.5-99.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.5-99
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31-99.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31-99
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA