~ Tulia TX topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Tulia, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5480177
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tulia, Texas (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68490
- Scan ID: 123528
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Tulia
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tulia, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kaffir - Happy - Lakeview - Vigo Park - Cleta - Woodburn Place - Tulia - Wayside - Paloduro - Ogg - Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA3534.5-102-101
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35-102
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35-101
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.5-102
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.5-101
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -102
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA