~ Fort Davis TX topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1994
Fort Davis, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479857
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fort Davis, Texas (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 67531
- Scan ID: 117746
- Imprint Year: 1994
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1980
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fort Davis
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fort Davis, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Saltlick Mill - Pueblo Vitoria - Old Place Windmill - Hovey - Fort Davis - Balmorhea - Corner Windmill - Cuatro Caminos - Chancellor - Belding - Toyahvale - Smith Place
- Map Area ID: AREA3130.5-104-103
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31-104
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31-103
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.5-104
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.5-103
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -104
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA