~ Dickens TX topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1985
Dickens, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479829
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dickens, Texas (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 67418
- Scan ID: 122261
- Imprint Year: 1985
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Planimetric: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dickens
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dickens, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- East Afton - Soldiers Mound (historical) - Mac Bain - Finney - Ginsite - Elton - Guthrie - Russellville - Corner Windmill - Afton - Valley View - Chalk - Croton - Glenn - Roaring Springs - Sneedville - Dickens - Delwin - Dumont - Grow - Hackberry - Gage Corner Windmill
- Map Area ID: AREA3433.5-101-100
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34-101
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34-100
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.5-101
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.5-100
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -101
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA