~ Aspermont TX topo map, 1:100000 scale, 30 X 60 Minute, Historical, 1985, updated 1994
Aspermont, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1985.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479695
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Aspermont, Texas (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 67070
- Scan ID: 121858
- Imprint Year: 1994
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 0
- Aerial Photo Year: 1983
- Edit Year: 1985
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Universal Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Aspermont
- Grid size: 30 X 60 Minute
- Date on map: 1985
- Map Scale: 1:100000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Aspermont, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Spur - Sandlin - Polar - Gilpin - Peacock - Aspermont - Girard - Dockum - Double Mountain - Swenson - Geneview - Steele Hill - Clairemont - Red Mud - Old Glory - Flat Top - Jayton - Two F Crossing - Dorras - Harmony - Oriana (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA33.533-101-100
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.5-101
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.5-100
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33-101
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33-100
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33
- Western map edge Longitude: -101
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA