~ Whitesboro TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1984
Whitesboro, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479587
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Whitesboro, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 72794
- Scan ID: 117152
- Imprint Year: 1984
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 0
- Aerial Photo Year: 1956
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Whitesboro
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Whitesboro, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Macomb - Southmayd - Dixie - Whitesboro - Balm - Thorne - Gage - Basin Springs - Sadler - Hanger - Mayd - Collinsville - Theodore - Ethel - Steedham - Shady Grove
- Map Area ID: AREA33.7533.5-97-96.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.75-97
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.75-96.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.5-97
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.5-96.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -97
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA