~ Tascotal Mesa TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1917, updated 1959
Tascotal Mesa, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1917.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479421
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tascotal Mesa, Texas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 63356
- Scan ID: 121823
- Imprint Year: 1959
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Tascotal Mesa
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1917
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tascotal Mesa, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Old Ranch Canyon - Alazan Hills - Needle Peak - Smugglers Gap - Tascotal Mesa - Alazan Spring - Fowlkes Ranch Lake Dam - Cotters Ranch - Old Ranch - Dogie Creek - Fowlkes Ranch Lake - Rooney Ranch - Seminole Trail - La Mota Mountain - Rawls Ranch Airport - Bandera Mesa - Wire Gap - Navajo Creek - La Viuda - South Fork Alamo de Cesanio Creek - Middle Canyon - Needle Creek - The Dike - Fishtail Canyon - San Jacinto Ranch - South Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.5-104-103.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-104
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-103.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.5-104
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.5-103.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -104
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA