~ Smithville TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1950
Smithville, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479373
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Smithville, Texas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62710
- Scan ID: 121800
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Smithville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Smithville, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Circle D Estates - Winchester - Pin Oak - Smithville - Alum Creek - KC Estates - Grassyville - Paige - Hills - Manheim
- Map Area ID: AREA30.2530-97.25-97
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.25-97.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.25-97
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30-97.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30-97
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30
- Western map edge Longitude: -97.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA