~ San Augustine TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1975
San Augustine, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479253
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): San Augustine, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 62064
- Scan ID: 116629
- Imprint Year: 1975
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 0
- Aerial Photo Year: 1956
- Field Check Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: San Augustine
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map San Augustine, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Chumley - Union - Short - Ironosa - Lanetown - Calgary - Harmony - Hawthorne - Denning - San Augustine - East Liberty - Jericho - Brady - Choice - White Rock - Duff - Neuville - East Liberty - Redland - Bland Lake - Black Ankle - Sunrise - McClelland - Hurstown
- Map Area ID: AREA31.7531.5-94.25-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.75-94.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.75-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.5-94.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.5-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA