~ Palestine TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1949, updated 1962
Palestine, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1949.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479079
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Palestine, Texas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 60713
- Scan ID: 116182
- Imprint Year: 1962
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Survey Year: 1949
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Palestine
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1949
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Palestine, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Elmtown - Palestine - Mound Prairie - Montalba - Pert - Elmwood - Wells Creek - Brushy Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA3231.75-95.75-95.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32-95.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32-95.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-95.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-95.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA