~ Nine Point Mesa TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918
Nine Point Mesa, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5479033
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Nine Point Mesa, Texas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 58442
- Scan ID: 115254
- Visual Version Number: 0
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Nine Point Mesa
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Nine Point Mesa, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Stove Canyon - Stormy Lease Trail - Jack Eden Mesa - Buttrill Springs - Cottonwood Spring - Graytop - Javelina Gap - Cedar Spring - Black Peak - Willow Spring - Chalk Mountains - Twin Peaks - Cedar Creek - Trough Canyon - Goat Spring - Shular Canyon - Butterbowl - Upper Rotten Draw - Upper Flattop Hill - Henderson Ranch - Red Draw - Lower Flattop Hill - Little Corazones Spring - East Corazones Draw - Buttrill Ranch - Rixon Ranch - Saucier Ranch - Mine Point Mesa - West Corazones Draw - Bee Cave Canyon - Pipeline Canyon - Johnson Ranch - Burnt Willow Canyon - Lease-Rixon Trail - Cartwright Canyon - Lease Ranch - Lower Rotten Draw - Three Wells - Alpine Division - Alamo Spring - Double Tanks - Rag Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.5-103.5-103.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-103.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-103.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.5-103.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.5-103.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -103.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA