~ Mt Bonnell TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1932
Mt Bonnell, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5478989
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mt Bonnell, Texas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56497
- Scan ID: 111235
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1930
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Lake Travis
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mt Bonnell, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Four Points - West Lake Hills - River Hills - Lost Creek - Marshall Ford - Greenshores - Lago Vista - Bee Cave - Buffalo Gap - Barton Creek - Volente - Jollyville - South Jonestown Hills - Rollingwood - Point Venture - The Hills - Jonestown - Pond Springs - Edgewater Beach - Hudson Bend - North Shore Acres - Lakeway - Anderson Mill
- Map Area ID: AREA30.530.25-98-97.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.5-98
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.5-97.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.25-98
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.25-97.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -98
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -97.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA