~ Los Ebanos TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1956
Los Ebanos, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1956.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5478833
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Los Ebanos, Texas (file size: 3 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56915
- Scan ID: 109351
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1926
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Los Ebanos
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1956
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Los Ebanos, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Havana Lomas Number 4 Colonia - Havana Lomas Number 1 Colonia - Havana Lomas Number 3 Colonia - Los Ebanos - Havana - Crow - Havana Lomas Number 2 Colonia - Havana Lomas Number 5 Colonia - Sam Fordyce
- Map Area ID: AREA26.2526-98.75-98.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW26.25-98.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE26.25-98.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW26-98.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE26-98.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 26.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 26
- Western map edge Longitude: -98.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA