~ Ketchum Mountain TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1921, updated 1957
Ketchum Mountain, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5478705
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ketchum Mountain, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56139
- Scan ID: 109983
- Imprint Year: 1957
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1921
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Ketchum Mountain
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ketchum Mountain, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Old Burk Place - Old Freitag Place
- Map Area ID: AREA31.531.25-101.25-101
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.5-101.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.5-101
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.25-101.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.25-101
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -101.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA