~ Kemp TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1920
Kemp, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5478703
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kemp, Texas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 56059
- Scan ID: 128448
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Kemp
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kemp, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Gun Barrel City - Four Mile Prairie - Tool - Prairieville - Roddy - Tolosa - Eustace - Mabank - Enchanted Oaks - Becker - Seven Points - Payne Springs - Kemp - Odom - Pauline
- Map Area ID: AREA32.532.25-96.25-96
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.5-96.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.5-96
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.25-96.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.25-96
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -96.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA