~ Fayettsville TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1919
Fayettsville, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5478443
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fayettsville, Texas (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 77110
- Scan ID: 123966
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Field Check Year: 1913
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Fayetteville
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fayettsville, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Industry - Willow Springs - Post Oak Point - Rek Hill - Roznov - Pisek - Rock House - Frelsburg - Tamberg - Ellinger - Rockhouse - Fayetteville - Krebsville - Lone Oak
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.75-96.75-96.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-96.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-96.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-96.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-96.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -96.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -96.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA