~ Elmer OK topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1958, updated 1966
Elmer, Oklahoma, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5478405
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Elmer, Oklahoma (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53852
- Scan ID: 107916
- Imprint Year: 1966
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Aerial Photo Year: 1953
- Survey Year: 1958
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Elmer
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Oklahoma, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Elmer, Oklahoma, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- White City - Odell - Elmer - Fargo - Northside - Hess - Doans
- Map Area ID: AREA34.534.25-99.5-99.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34.5-99.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34.5-99.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW34.25-99.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE34.25-99.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 34.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.25
Norman, Oklahoma by Five Star Maps, Inc.