~ Dove Mountain TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1941
Dove Mountain, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5478365
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dove Mountain, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 53525
- Scan ID: 107675
- Imprint Year: 1941
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Department of War
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Dove Mountain
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dove Mountain, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Stevenson Tank - Mayhew Ranch Number 1 Airport - North Tank - Black Hills - Coffee Pot Canyon - Dove Mountain - Rough Creek - Chaney San Francisco Ranch Airport - Pine Mountain - Jones Ranch - East Black Hills - Jones Tanks - Chambers Camp - Stovall Ranch Number 4 Airport - Gage Ranch - Crenshaw Tank - Horseshoe Mesa - Bowden Tank - Kincaid Creek - Yellow House Peak
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.75-103-102.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-103
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-102.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-103
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-102.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -103
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -102.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA