~ Caddo Lake TX topo map, 1:62500 scale, 15 X 15 Minute, Historical, 1946
Caddo Lake, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1946.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
- Product Number: USGS-5478197
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Caddo Lake, Texas (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 51994
- Scan ID: 105389
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Caddo Lake
- Grid size: 15 X 15 Minute
- Date on map: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:62500
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Caddo Lake, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Swansons Landing - Baldwin - Ferry Lake - Lotta - Uncertain - South Shore - Latex - Karnack - Scottsville - Leigh - Latex
- Map Area ID: AREA32.7532.5-94.25-94
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.75-94.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.75-94
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.5-94.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.5-94
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA