~ Swanson TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1939
Swanson, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477899
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Swanson, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47521
- Scan ID: 122498
- Imprint Year: 1939
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Warren Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Swanson, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Longenbaugh Levee - Smith Lake Number 1 - Smith Lake Number 1 Dam - Fisher Lake Dam - Warren Estate Reservoir Dam - Smith Lake Number 3 Dam - Warren Ranch - Sack-O-Grande Acroport Airport - Wolf Hill - Wood Lake Dam - Smith Lake Number 3 - Mallard Lake - Chudleigh Farms Dam Number 2 - Chudleigh Farms Lake Number 1 - Mallard Lakes - Chudleigh Farms Lake Number 2 - Harold Freeman Farm Airport (historical) - Smith Lake Number 2 - Warren Lake - House Lake Dam - Rock Hollow - Wood Lake - House Lake - Chudleigh Farms Dam Number 1 - Warren Estate Reservoir - Green Acres Airport - Fisher Lake - Smith Lake Number 2 Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.875-95.875-95.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-95.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-95.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.875-95.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.875-95.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA