~ Mustang Bayou TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1932
Mustang Bayou, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1932.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477793
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mustang Bayou, Texas (file size: 3 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 31208
- Scan ID: 128339
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1929
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Mustang Bayou
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mustang Bayou, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lutes Marine Service Marina - Chocolate Bayou Rice Canal - Mustang Lake East Dam - Halls Bayou Camp - Mustang Lake West Dam - KLTJ-TV (Galveston) - Cloud Bayou - KRTW-TV (Baytown) - Duck Lake - Monsanto Reservoir - Monsanto Reservoir Levee - Mustang Lake East - Chocolate Bayou Oil Field - Pleasant Bayou - German Cemetery - Walt Disney Elementary School - Faith Assembly of God Church - East Fork Pleasant Bayou - Persimmon Bayou - KZFX-FM (Lake Jackson) - Mustang Lake West - Duck Lake Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA29.37529.25-95.25-95.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.375-95.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.375-95.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.25-95.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.25-95.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.125
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA