~ Maverick TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1921
Maverick, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1921.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477769
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Maverick, Texas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 28066
- Scan ID: 128312
- Survey Year: 1921
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Advance: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Keywords: Nonstandard Press Run
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Maverick
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1921
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Maverick, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Norton - Maverick
- Map Area ID: AREA31.87531.75-100.25-100.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.875-100.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.875-100.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-100.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-100.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -100.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100.125
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA