~ Humble TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1949
Humble, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477701
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Humble, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 21433
- Scan ID: 110898
- Imprint Year: 1949
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Humble
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Humble, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Emerson Place - Greenbriar Colony - Weldon Pines - Oakwilde - Lee Land - Armstrong Place - Castlewoods - Fair Green - Mount Houston - Aldine City - Kinwood - Aldine Place - Dyersdale - Greenview Manor - Parkwood Estates - Spears Village - Humble - Edgeworth Place - Orange Grove - Riverwood Estates - Western Homes - Lindale Farms - Northington Estates - Shadowlake Estates - Pinevillage North - Humble Acres - Meadowbrook Mobile Home Park - Hardy Heights - Sequoya Bend - Greenwood Village - Aldine Meadows - Central Green - Audubon Park - Fountain View - Oak Knoll Estates - Glen Lee Place
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.875-95.375-95.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-95.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-95.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.875-95.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.875-95.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA