~ Highlands TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1920
Highlands, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477677
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Highlands, Texas (file size: 8 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 20402
- Scan ID: 123839
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Highlands
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Highlands, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Channelview - Four Corners - Lakeside Park Estates - Coady - Lake View Homes - Mantu - Highlands - Lynchburg - Lynchburg Landing - New Washington (historical) - Decker Terrace - Gilbert Landing - McNair - Wooster
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-95.125-95
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-95.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-95
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-95.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-95
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA