~ Cypress TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1918, updated 1942
Cypress, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1918.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477617
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Cypress, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 11150
- Scan ID: 109042
- Imprint Year: 1942
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Cypress
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Cypress, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Amhurst - Meisterwood - Tealbrook Reservation - Hot Wells - Bonaire - Hearthstone - Somerall - Cypress Point - Northmead Village - Cypress - Middlegate Village - Inwood Park - Paddock - Enchanted Valley - Highland Village - Copperfield Southcreek Village - Southdown Village - Chappell Ridge
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.875-95.75-95.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-95.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-95.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.875-95.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.875-95.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.625
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA