~ Clodine TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1919
Clodine, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477607
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Clodine, Texas (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 9246
- Scan ID: 108733
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Preliminary map: Yes
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Clodine
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Clodine, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Four Corners - Parkhollow Place - Mission Green North - Mission Glen - Mission West - Chelsea at Mission Bend - Village of Oak Lakes - Mission Bend - West Oaks Village - Waterford - Summerfield - Town West - Forest Wood - Providence - Park Ridge - Stratford Park - Oak Park Trails - Clodine - Hidden Lake Estates - Pecan Grove - San Miguel - Clayton Park - Mission Bend - Ragus Lake Estates - Mission Bend South - West Hollow Park - Dover - Shiloh Lake Estates - Pheasant Creek - Kings Landing - West Wind
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.625-95.75-95.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-95.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-95.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.625-95.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.625-95.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.625
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA