~ Bolivar Point TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1933
Bolivar Point, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1933.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477571
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bolivar Point, Texas (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 36026
- Scan ID: 123780
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1932
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Port Bolivar
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1933
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bolivar Point, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Port Bolivar
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.375-94.875-94.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-94.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-94.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.375-94.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.375-94.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -94.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -94.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA