~ Beaver Creek TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1920, updated 1932
Beaver Creek, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477565
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Beaver Creek, Texas (file size: 7 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 2931
- Scan ID: 123763
- Imprint Year: 1932
- Visual Version Number: 2
- Survey Year: 1917
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Beaver Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Beaver Creek, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- East Fork Bluff Creek - Ronda Cemetery - Waggoner Ranch Lake Number 6 Dam - West Fork Bluff Creek - Short Creek - Consolidated Oil Field - Sunflower Creek - West Fork Sunflower Creek - Electra Oil Field - Beaver Creek Cemetery - Coon Creek - Rough Creek - Steinman Hollow - Potato Hill - Beaver Creek Bridge - Bluff Creek - Waggoner Ranch Lake Number 6 - Long Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA3433.875-99-98.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34-99
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34-98.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.875-99
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.875-98.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -99
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -98.875
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA