~ Almeda TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1920, updated 1941
Almeda, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1920.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477553
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Almeda, Texas (file size: 4 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 663
- Scan ID: 105630
- Imprint Year: 1941
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1915
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Almeda
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1920
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Almeda, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Arcola Junction - Westbrook - Winchester - Dunbarton Oaks - Monarch Estates - Almeda Manor - Hobby - South Main Plaza - Briar Vista - Palmetto - Almeda - Fresno - Waterbury - Ridgemont - Duke - Post Oak Village - Briarvilla - Canterbury Village - Westhampton - Meredeth Manor - Ridgegate - Tiffany Gardens - Wildheather
- Map Area ID: AREA29.62529.5-95.5-95.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.625-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.625-95.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.5-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.5-95.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA