~ Aldine TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1919
Aldine, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477545
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Aldine, Texas (file size: 6 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 477
- Scan ID: 123692
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Survey Year: 1916
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Unstated
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Aldine
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Aldine, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Ridge Point - Recreation Farms - Lincoln City - Heather Glen - Northborough - Champions Point - Airline Terrace - Inwood Forest - Fountainhead - Airline Farms - Northline Terrace - Highland Gardens - Aldine - Hidden Valley - Gum Valley - Imperial Valley - McKamy Meadow - Garden City Park - Greenbranch - Lincoln Green South - Inwood West - Blue Bell Manor - Northcliffe Manor - Yale Gardens - Traweek Gardens - Airline Estates - North Country - Blue Bell Place - Oak Glen Place - Glen Forest - Briar Creek - Southbrook - Greenfield Village - Lincoln Green East - Willow Run
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.875-95.5-95.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-95.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.875-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.875-95.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA