~ Aldine TX topo map, 1:31680 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1919, updated 1937
Aldine, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 1919.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477541
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Aldine, Texas (file size: 5 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 477
- Scan ID: 105582
- Imprint Year: 1937
- Visual Version Number: 1
- Datum: NAD
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Aldine
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1919
- Map Scale: 1:31680
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Aldine, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Inwood West - Blue Bell Manor - Southbrook - Champions Point - Recreation Farms - Garden City Park - Highland Gardens - Ridge Point - Inwood Forest - Northborough - Greenbranch - Lincoln City - Glen Forest - Northline Terrace - Traweek Gardens - Yale Gardens - Hidden Valley - Airline Terrace - Oak Glen Place - Northcliffe Manor - Briar Creek - Lincoln Green South - Lincoln Green East - Aldine - Greenfield Village - Airline Farms - Gum Valley - Blue Bell Place - Fountainhead - Imperial Valley - McKamy Meadow - Heather Glen - Willow Run - Airline Estates - North Country
- Map Area ID: AREA3029.875-95.5-95.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30-95.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.875-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.875-95.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA