~ Wheeler Hills ND topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1972, updated 1974
Wheeler Hills, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1972.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477417
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wheeler Hills, North Dakota (file size: 10 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 48553
- Scan ID: 285181
- Imprint Year: 1974
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1972
- Field Check Year: 1972
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Wheeler Hills
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wheeler Hills, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Saint Marys Church - Russell Butte - Howard Dam - Township of Fisher - Wheeler Hills - Blind Johnny Hill - Bethesda Church
- Map Area ID: AREA46.2546.125-101.75-101.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.25-101.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.25-101.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.125-101.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.125-101.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -101.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101.625
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps