~ Washburn ND topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1961, updated 1978
Washburn, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1961.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5477363
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Washburn, North Dakota (file size: 9 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 47573
- Scan ID: 285150
- Imprint Year: 1978
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1958
- Field Check Year: 1961
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Washburn
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Washburn, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Falkirk - Hensler - Washburn
- Map Area ID: AREA47.37547.25-101.125-101
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.375-101.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.375-101
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.25-101.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.25-101
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -101.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps