~ McClusky ND topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1954, updated 1980
McClusky, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5473781
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): McClusky, North Dakota (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68900
- Scan ID: 285533
- Imprint Year: 1980
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Photo Revision Year: 1977
- Aerial Photo Year: 1977
- Edit Year: 1979
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by: Military, Other
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: McClusky
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map McClusky, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Funston - Makoti - Kief - Aylmer - Pickardville - Center - Balfour - Underwood - Coleharbor - Wilton - Truax - Hazen - Baldwin - Clifton - McClusky - Wogansport - White Shield - Wabek - Otter Creek - Washburn - Arena - Denhoff - Roseglen - Goodrich - Riverdale - Fort Clark - Lincoln Valley - Martin - Kongsberg - Hensler - Max - Merida - Price - Pick City - Beulah - Regan - Douglas - Ryder - Mercer - Still - Garrison - Turtle Lake - Prairie Junction - Ruso - Benedict - Butte - Wing - Riverdale Junction - Stanton - Falkirk - Hannover - Zap - Anamoose - Emmet - Sanger - Drake - Knife River Village (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA4847-102-100
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48-102
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48-100
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-102
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-100
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -102
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps