~ McClusky ND topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1954, updated 1976
McClusky, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1954.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5473779
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): McClusky, North Dakota (file size: 17 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68900
- Scan ID: 285532
- Imprint Year: 1976
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Edit Year: 1967
- Field Check Year: 1954
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: McClusky
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map McClusky, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Prairie Junction - Fort Clark - Truax - Beulah - Falkirk - Denhoff - Knife River Village (historical) - McClusky - Otter Creek - Pick City - Coleharbor - Washburn - Makoti - White Shield - Butte - Baldwin - Riverdale - Roseglen - Hannover - Riverdale Junction - Kongsberg - Wabek - Price - Turtle Lake - Anamoose - Martin - Drake - Emmet - Balfour - Sanger - Goodrich - Clifton - Wilton - Funston - Ryder - Regan - Kief - Max - Benedict - Wogansport - Hensler - Merida - Mercer - Pickardville - Arena - Zap - Lincoln Valley - Wing - Underwood - Ruso - Garrison - Douglas - Aylmer - Hazen - Still - Stanton - Center
- Map Area ID: AREA4847-102-100
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48-102
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48-100
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47-102
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47-100
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47
- Western map edge Longitude: -102
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps