~ Bismarck ND topo map, 1:250000 scale, 1 X 2 Degree, Historical, 1958, updated 1958
Bismarck, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 1958.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5473729
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bismarck, North Dakota (file size: 20 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 68678
- Scan ID: 285507
- Imprint Year: 1958
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1952
- Datum: Unstated
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Map published by United States Army
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: Bismarck
- Grid size: 1 X 2 Degree
- Date on map: 1958
- Map Scale: 1:250000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bismarck, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hazelton - On-a-Slant Village (historical) - Leith - El Rancho Mobile Home Park - Lynwood - New Leipzig - Wildwood Mobile Home Park - Breien - Cannon Ball - Almont - Linton - Eagle Nest - Hillcrest Acres - Schmidt - Solen - Sky Way Mobile Home Park - Bismarck - Fort Rice - Grassna - Double Ditch Indian Village - Saint Anthony - Arnold - Evas Mobile Home Court - Bluegrass - Elgin - Shields - Dana - Judson - Temvik - Apple Valley - Freda - Sunny - New Salem - North Valley Park - Menoken - Lark - Mandan - Johnson Ford - Harmon - Carson - Porcupine - Sims - Kens Mobile Home Park - Timmer - North Almont - Heil - Fallon - Dengate - Brittin - Westfield - Braddock - Hay Creek Court - Midway - Glen Ullin - McKenzie - Hull - Huff - Brisbane - Tatley Meadows - Parkview Estates - Sweet Briar - Lincoln - Raleigh - Pierce - Selfridge - Frontier Homesteads - Livona - Terrace Heights Mobile Home Park - Strasburg - Lyons - Chance Mobile Home Park - Rock Haven - Meadow Park - Sterling - Holiday Park - Twin City Estates - Chadwick - Stardust Terrace - Mister Bs Estates - Hi-loh Mobile Park - Wollman Ranch Colony - Driscoll - Colonial Estates - Saint Gertrude - Flasher - Fort Yates - Apple Creek Mobile Home Community - Youngtown - Moffit
- Map Area ID: AREA4746-102-100
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47-102
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47-100
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46-102
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46-100
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46
- Western map edge Longitude: -102
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Grand Forks, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps